Give Dad a Man Cave this Father’s Day!
This Father’s Day give dad something he will enjoy all year long – his own game room/man cave. We have a large selection of pool tables and accessories, a ping pong table, round tables perfect for the poker game, and plenty of comfortable recliners and sofas. If dad likes the great outdoors, check out our outdoor patio sets for the perfect BBQ! Or, if dad is a hunter, fill his man cave with taxidermy! We have a half dozen beautiful animals on display in the store. And now through Sunday, June 16th, we’ll have in store discounts on many of the great gifts you can give dad. Make dad feel like a king and save with Consign Furniture!
Celebrate Summer with an outdoor BBQ!
Now that the temperatures are heating up, there’s no better time to get outside and fire up the BBQ! Father’s Day is a perfect time to gather everyone for a fun celebration! Whether you’re planning a backyard BBQ or inviting guests to the lake for a beach bonfire, summer parties are always easy and fun to coordinate. With Consign Furniture, you can add unique décor to give your party a special flair, like wind chimes, drums, unique sculptures and vases. Plus, don’t forget patio tables and chairs. And with the coupon below you can save big!
BEST BARBECUE RIBS EVER!
2 tablespoons chili powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 racks baby back ribs
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine the broth and vinegar. Add the ribs to the pan. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Add the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high. Put the ribs on the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and slightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and toss them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.
It’s Easy to Consign!
2. For final approval, the items need to be seen in person. You are welcome to bring them in or schedule a time for Consign Furniture to come out and evaluate your pieces.
3. Your items will be priced with a high price and a low price that we will not sell below (items can be sold at our discretion between those approved prices during the term of the contract).
4. You sign a 90-day contract.
5. You will receive your check for sold items within 10 days of your contract expiration date.