WE ARE OPEN AND SAFELY SERVING YOU!
Consign Furniture is glad to have our showroom open again and we appreciate your patience during these trying times. In an effort to decrease the spread of Covid-19, we are following CDC recommendations to minimize the risk to our employees and customers. Our intention is to keep us all safe and remain healthy. We are using First Defense – an anti-bacterial cleaning agent on all surfaces, handles, and countertops and wiping down door handles and counters after every customer has come into contact with them.
Our Clean Guarantee:
Consign Furniture prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality consignment furniture in Northern Nevada and we do this with our Consign Furniture Clean Guarantee. When a piece of furniture arrives, our crew cleans it and sends it through the “Zap Machine” – a hi-tech cleaning machine that heats to 150 degrees for up to 10 minutes. This guarantees the piece will be safe and clean so it’s almost like new when it hits the showroom floor.
When entering the store, we ask that customers wear a mask and adhere to the social distancing guidelines while shopping by allowing at least 6 feet of space between each person. At this time, our bathrooms are closed to the public.
On-Line Shopping and Curb-Side Pick-Up:
For those customers who prefer to stay outside the store, we are still offering curb-side pick-up. You can shop on-line and then just let us know when you arrive by calling us at 775-824-0222 and we will bring your purchase to your vehicle. If you want to stay completely at home, any on-line purchase of $250 or more includes free delivery.
New Temporary Hours:
Monday-Saturday from 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Free Pick Up Through June 15!
If you’re thinking it’s time to change things up in your home, now is the time to consign! Until June 15th, Consign Furniture will pick up your items for free, clean them, market them and sell them for you! Consigning is safe, and easy. All our employees adhere to the Covid-19 guidelines including wearing face masks and gloves, and wiping down anything they touch. Plus, if you consign today, you’ll receive a coupon good for 10% off your next purchase. Call us today at 775-824-0222 or email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire Up the Barbecue!
Staying home doesn’t mean you have to stay inside! Spring is the perfect time to get the backyard barbecue up and running to make sure you’re ready for summer! Clean your grill and check the propane tank to make sure its full. If you have a traditional barbecue, ensure you have enough charcoal and lighter fluid for your feast. Clean your patio furniture, add the cushions and umbrella and make sure you can see with outdoor lighting. If you need new patio furniture, check out ConsignFurnitureNow.com. We have a variety of outdoor furniture but our inventory changes daily so check in often.
Best Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine the broth and vinegar. Add the ribs to the pan. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Add the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high. Put the ribs on the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and slightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and toss them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.