Whether you’re moving to a smaller home or just looking to create a new look in your current home, Consign Furniture can help! We will pick up your high-quality, gently used furniture and sell it for you! No need for time-consuming garage sales, internet posts or asking strangers to come to your house. Consign Furniture will do all the heavy lifting, pick-up your items, market them and sell them!
We accept household furnishings and items that have very minimal wear and tear, are of good quality, come from non-smoking households, and are of a current style. In general, if you objectively rate your item on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, Consign Furniture accepts pieces with an 8, 9 or 10 quality rating.
Easy 5 Step Process:
1. Show us what you have! Email pictures to Reno@ConsignFurnitureNow.comor bring pictures to the store.
2. In order to give final approval, the items need to be seen in person. You are welcome to bring them in or schedule a time for Consign Furniture to pick them up. We are currently offering FREE PICK UP on all consignments.
3. Your items will be priced with a high price and a low price that we will not sell below (items can be sold at our discretion between those approved prices during the term of the contract).
4. You sign a 60-day contract with an option to enter into a new agreement and renegotiate the price of your item(s).
5. Once the item is sold you will receive a check for 50% of the sale price on the week of the 20th in the month following the sale.
Check out our website at www.ConsignFurnitureNow.com for the details.
Do you know a student who’s moving into a dorm or apartment for the new school year? Consign Furniture has everything they need to make their space their home! From desks and chairs to urban chic sofas and bedroom sets, students can shop for high quality, functional furnishings and save their cash for important things like tailgate parties and books! Shop early and often as our inventory is constantly changing!
If you’re looking to purchase new items for your porch or deck, Consign Furniture has a great selection of patio furniture and chaise lounges. If you prefer to spruce up the pieces you have, check out these easy-to-do tips. Now is the time to get rid of dirt and grime for a summer of fun and relaxation!
Make your furniture sparkle by adding dishwashing liquid to a bucket of warm water. With a plastic brush, gently scrub outdoor tables and chairs. To whiten dingy plastic, use an all-purpose cleaner with bleach. To prevent rusting, tip furniture on its side to drain and towel dry joints.
If your covers can be machine-washed – great! If not, spot-clean them with the dishwashing liquid and water solution above, then rinse with a cloth and let dry. Apply a weather-guarding spray to help keep fabric covers from fading and staining. And don’t forget to bring them inside when it rains so they’ll stay cleaner!