Moving or Remodeling?
Consign is Here to Help!
Whether you’re moving to a smaller home or updating the look in your current house, Consign Furniture can help! We will pick up your high-quality, gently used furniture and sell it for you! No need for time-consuming garage sales, internet posts or asking strangers to come to your house. Consign Furniture will do all the heavy lifting, pick-up your items, market them and sell them!
We accept household furnishings and items that have very minimal wear and tear, are of good quality, come from non-smoking households, and are of a current style. In general, if you objectively rate your item on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, Consign Furniture accepts pieces with an 8, 9 or 10 quality rating.
Easy 5-Step Process:
- 1. Show us what you have! Go to our website at consignfurniturenow.com, email pictures to Reno@ConsignFurnitureNow.com or bring a picture to the store.
- 2. Once the item has been approved to sell (final approval will be made when we see the items in person), you can bring the item to the store yourself or schedule a pick up time.
- 3. Your items will be priced with a high point at which the pricing will start and a low point that we will not sell below. (Items can be sold at our discretion between those approved prices during the term of the contract).
- 4. You sign a 90 day contract with an option to extend for 30 more days if not sold.
- 5. Once the item is sold you will receive a check for 50% of the sale price 100 days after commencement date.
Summer is a great time to freshen up your living spaces, including your living room. By adding a new sofa or coffee table, you can change the look of an entire room. Right now we have a large selection of sofas, recliners, coffee tables, lamps and more to furnish your living area. If you prefer to spruce up the pieces you have, check out these easy-to-do tips for cleaning a couch:
1. Dry brush
– Use a dry brush to loosen up any pieces of fabric, dirt or debris.
2. Vacuum –
On a low setting, use your vacuum to remove the items you were able to shake free with your dry brush along with items that have been deeply embedded into your couch.
3. Switch cushions –
Flip the cushions around to lessen the appearance of being worn down.